About the Author Blurb:
Carrie Finke was born and raised in the mountains of northern California. When she was five years old, she dreamed of becoming a writer. That dream never died and she went on to study Creative Writing at Brigham Young University-Idaho. In addition to writing, Carrie enjoys baking and cooking, gardening, drawing and painting, eating, horseback riding, the outdoors, and spending time with family. She currently lives with her husband and baby boy in Germany.
Bonus fun facts:
- I love unicorns.
- I served an 18-month mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints from September 2011 until March 2013.
- I have 10–yes, you read that correctly–10 siblings. 6 brothers and 4 sisters. They’re all awesome.
- I broke my left arm twice in the same place; once when I was 10 and again when I was 13.
- My hobbies include, but are not limited to: writing, drawing, painting, traveling, reading, going for walks, gardening, hiking, camping, cooking, baking, horseback riding, watching movies, starting to learn new instruments, bike riding, and spending time with my family and friends. (Cleaning toilets is not one of my hobbies, but I do do it).
- I’ve been to the following countries: USA, Iceland, the UK, the Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Ireland, France, and Germany. Also crossed the Austrian border very briefly once.
The secret to happiness is a grateful heart.